Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals Las Vegas
If you are looking for the best place for Stand Up Paddle Board Renals in Las Vegas, then you need to plan a day trip to Lake Mead Marina.
Lake mead is about 30 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. Our shop is located in Boulder City, NV. If you've never been out to the lake or seen our little town, you've been missing out. Both are beautiful.
Lake Mead offers ideal conditions stand up paddling conditions for paddlers at every level.
Other lakes in the area are not nearly as clean, nor do they provide the wide open spaces that you'll find when you paddle with us.
Stand Up Paddling engages your core muscles and can be a really good workout if that's what you like. If you're just interested in floating around the lake, it's great for that too.
Lake Mead offers world class stand up paddling conditions for every level of paddler.
Whether you are a first time paddler or a seasoned downwind specialist you'll be satisfied with your time on the water here at Lake Mead.
On most days water conditions mostly flat, but from time to time it can get choppy due to boating traffic, wind, and weather conditions.
If we feel the conditions aren't right, we will not let Boards go out.
We check the wind charts every morning and study the forecast. If we think it'll be too windy, we'll contact you and save you the trip!
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals Las Vegas include
- a top of the line Stand Up Paddle Board,
- adjustable paddle,
- leash, and
- We also provide you with a dry bag for your gear.
Every SUP Board Rental comes with a “Dock Talk” that involves safety instruction and basic paddle technique.
Our staff will guide you through the Basics of SUP and show you proper stroke techniques, how to turn and stop the board, and explain what to do if you fall off the board.
If you'd like a full lesson/tour contact us in advance and we'll get you hooked up with one of our SUP Instructors for a 1/2 day instructional tour of the lake.
PADDLE BOARD RENTALS PRICES
$25 per hour$65 4 hour$85 Full Day
*All rentals include paddle, PFD, Leash and board*
We currently have displacement and planing hull style boards for rent, as well as all around, touring and Race shapes.
According to Park Rules and Regulations we can't rent board at the lake, that means you have to call 24 hours in advance to book a rental.
Please call (702) 293-7873 to book your boards today.
WHAT TO BRING
We want you to be comfortable during your stand up paddle experience on Lake Mead. If it is windy wear some sort of sweatshirt or windbreaker, preferably one designed for getting wet.
If it is sunny wear your sunscreen. Spray on is prefered, otherwise your paddle will get slippery. If you use traditional sun screen, wash your hands throughouly after application.
Ladies may prefer to wear a swimsuit under a pair of shorts or paddling in just their swimsuit. Guys usually wear board shorts and maybe a T-shirt.
No Shoes are needed (in fact you get better balance with out shoes).
HERE ARE A FEW REMINDERS:
- Wear sunscreen. You're on the water. The reflection will add to the power of the sun.
- Clothing that can get wet (usually a swimsuit under yoga like clothes). Avoid cotton. When cotton gets wet you run the chance of developing hypothermia very quickly.
- If you wear sunglasses be sure to strap them around your neck in case you fall in.
- Bring a towel and/or a change of clothes.
- Expect to fall just once, it’s refreshing and part of the fun of working out above a body of water.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- PFDs (personal floatation devices aka life jackets) feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Awesome memories.
We recommend that you wear clothing that fits the climate and conditions.
Breathable water wear is always recommended when you're paddling and we caution you to not wear cotton clothing while on the water.
In the summer months wearing a bathing suit is recommended as the water is perfect for swimming .
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAND-UP PADDLE BOARD RENTALS LAS VEGAS
- Weather is the biggest determining factor for Paddle Board Rentals.
- Rental hours begin at 8:00am, return time varies with the season.
- You must be 18 years of age to rent a paddle board.
- Minors 17 years of age or younger must have a parent or legal guardian complete rental contract and release waiver.
- Children will not be allowed to participate without a signature of parent or legal guardian.
- US residents – Valid Driver’s License or ID required.
- International Residents – Passport & Driver’s License required.
- All rentals are restricted to South side of the Boulder Islands to Promontory Point.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times by participants as required by the National Park Service.
- Participants must meet the following physical requirements.
- Able to swim.
- Fit into Life Jacket with a maximum chest size of 60 inches.
- Enough agility and strength to pull yourself out of the water and onto the paddle board if you fall in.
- Security deposit required at the time of rental.
- One hour minimum payment required paddle board rentals.
- Max weight on stand-up paddle boards 220 pounds per manufacturers specifications.
- No overnight rentals.
- Rentals must be returned in same condition.
- Cleaning & service charges may apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices subject to change.
- Further restrictions may apply pending weather conditions.
- Other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply.